“Working with Hans was a dream…We went from having little to no web presence to receiving customer calls from all over the surrounding area and even out of state calling to place orders with us! ” – Stacy Lawrence, Greenwood Lake Garden Center.
Multi-Channel Marketing Strategy
- Are you happy with your marketing strategies? Have your mailings, postcards, ads, and Facebook pages gotten you the customers you need?
- Does your website do what it needs to do (you need to have a goal for the site), or is it turning potential customers, donors, and clients away?
- Are you overwhelmed by all the things you’re supposed to do with social media?
- Do you measure your marketing results?
Whatever kind of marketing you do, you need to grab people’s attention, you need to capture their interest, you then have to build their desire for what you have, and finally, you need to get them to take action.
The good news is that there are more tools than ever to accomplish these things. The bad news is that you have to have a plan and the time to put these tools to use. I can help you.
Our social media marketing plans are specifically tailored to each client, and detail various tactics for not only using, but taking advantage of all prominent online social media channels and networks. This step in our process typically includes, but is not limited to, developing a content strategy and editorial calendar, providing ongoing monitoring of all networks, reviewing social media keyword lists and identifying benchmarks that ultimately drive all of your business objectives.
Following approval of our developed social media marketing plan, we work closely with each client in implementing all agreed-upon tasks and duties. Such activities may include the setup of user accounts, daily community management, contest promotions, strategically targeted advertising campaigns, outreach to influentials and more. All of these initiatives are intended to enhance a brand’s presence across all social media channels.
By using Hans Hageman & Associates for your Social Media Marketing needs, we will:
- Create a powerful social network presence for improved consumer interaction and two-way engagement
- Support your overall branding and marketing objectives by developing highly effective marketing strategies and tactics
- Provide social media training tools and management
- Help build relationships with your brand’s online communities such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Quora and many more
- Increase number of online mentions of your brand
- Develop measurement dashboards to track consumer acquisition, sales and other key objective metrics
- Manage your brand’s digital reputation
I GUARANTEE that you will be thrilled with my work.
For information and prices on one-time consulting or packages, send an email to email@example.com or call me at 646-472-9769.
Leadership, marketing, personal development
Direct Response Copywriting and Email Marketing
What is your copywriting process?
Research is the foundation of any successful copywriting process. I perform in-depth research of your company, your competition, your target audience, and your industry. After completing this research, I write copy aimed at connecting with your target audience and converting them into buyers.
Do you offer a free consultation?
Absolutely. I’d love to hear about your project. Just send me an email or call me at 646-472-9769 to get your free consultation and project quote.
How much do your copywriting services cost?
The total cost of a copywriting project depends on a number of factors, including the following: the type of service, the amount of work to be done (discounts available for bulk orders), and the desired delivery date.
What is your turnaround time?
While some copywriters make their living by promising to deliver on-the-spot turnaround, I’m not one of them. I will work with your deadline and I am committed to providing a fast turnaround, but I’ll never rush through the copywriting process at the expense of your copy. Your best bet is to contact me as soon as you possibly can about your copywriting needs.
Life Design Services
Do you need help setting goals in your business or personal life?
Do you have a life’s mission?
Is the communication with your loved ones producing positive outcomes?
Are you able to effectively deal with the different stresses in your life?
What limiting beliefs are holding you back from achieving the life that you want?
Would you like strategies for persisting in the face of fear?
Are you training for an athletic event or life?
Would you like to establish a better balance between life and work?
Would you like to be more effective in your presentations?
We can help you find the answers to these questions through a unique blend of NLP, guided visualization, and the spiritual principles outlined in the book, “The Game of Life.”
Join the subscriber list to receive additional information on our services and solutions.
Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.